Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crazy for Wildfox

Newest obsession right now would be Wildfox Couture.

They do the cutest baggy jumpers ever, granted its not cheap but I really like the look of them. I'm planning on investing in one after January, because I promised myself I won't spend any money this month, like zilch.

They also have some cute jewellery which can be found on Karmaloop.
A lot of celebs been spotted in these jumpers. Seen below, images from coolspotters.com

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
2. Brenda Song
3. Ciara
4. Ashley Tisdale
5. Paris Hilton
6. Kelly Rowland
7. Emmy Rossum
8. Taylor Swift
9. Taylor Swift again (cuz I love the bitch)
10. Kate Beckinsale
11. Halle Berry

At this point in time I really like the yellow neon colour but have been hard pressed to find that colour. It's my colour of the moment. I'll blog more about that later. I'm so freakin dead tired today after spending a day at the beach. The crowds were enormous, parking was sooo hard to find, then massive queue at the fish n chip shop.

On the upside, the sky was a beautiful clear blue, the fish and chips was amazing, parking was free, the water was beautiful, and walking on the way back I saw a family of bunnies eating grass and frolicking in the park nearby a playground, so decided to go on the swing while watching them frolickz.

All in all quite a good day. :)

2 comments :

  1. i found a lot of better options at http://www.similarsites.com/sites/karmaloop.com let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking! I love karmaloop but they never have sizes, saw some great ones on revolveclothing (as per link). :D

    ReplyDelete