Monday, August 13, 2012

Delicatesse and more

Saw these were coming out on Vogue's Fashion night out - but will probably be September ish for the rest of the world. Honestly my fingers are already itching for all three colours I cannot wait.

I did end up getting sky line in the end even though I was slightly iffy on pearly colours

Yesterday have been immersing myself in Game of Thrones and completing the City 2 Surf. Had to just sit down the rest of the day though cuz my head was pounding after the run. Probably cuz I was hot then I was like freezing cold on the account of not having a jacket at the finish line and had to wait ages for trains and buses and so forth from Bondi beach.

Finished with a good time though. 1:36:34. Gotta be happy with that for a 14 km run that I didn't really train for.

No comments :

Post a Comment