Thursday, June 27, 2013

Supanova

I actually wanted to go to Supanova this year, nerdy I know, but I am a little bit of an otaku I must admit. I still read manga and I'm already 25. I don't have a stash that I keep hoarded and hidden, I just read it at home online. I do have some Meitantei Conan, Archie Comics, and just other random titles, but I'm not super into anything in particular. Unless it's Sailormoon, I friggin love Sailormoon. Oh and I'm also reading this manga called "Gokuraku Seishun Hockey-Bu" which is actually quite good. I also considered dressing up as Sailormoon to go, but by the time I decided I wanted to go it was a bit too late to organise a costume. Anyway, here are some pictures of the day. I wanted to bring my camera, but due to unforeseen events, I forgot about it. Weather was absolutely terrible as well. Good thing we were inside.

Of course, not good enough to play only on one side of DDR stage, one must play on both!

This is the only photo of me, cuz I was feeling shy that day. Hahaha.

Wearing: Zara blazer, Bonds tee, Subtitled pants, Givenchy Obsedia bag.

No comments :

Post a Comment