Mondays all. So much coffee consumed already. But only two days (including this one) 'til I'm away. I'm going to miss my lil Houdini but I really need a break. So, for this post I went back to the archives and pulled out photos of my last trip to Singapore in 2011.
1. The Marina Bay Sands area at dusk.
2. View from our room.
3. Gorgeous view in the daytime from the Marina Bay Sands pool.
4. Walking around Orchard road, at the start of the Rabbit New Year.
5. Jurong bird park, which I highly recommend. Absolutely stunning and well maintained.
6. Er, a giant bunny.
7. Testing out my waterproof camera.
8. Kenko Fish foot spa. Also highly recommend, this place had a laptop and free wi-fi while the fish eat your dead skin.
9. Look, how happy I am. That's me on holiday. Stress free. Lol. Can I have that face next week please?
10. Ducktour Singapore, also highly recommended to take in the land and water views from the harbour. Refreshing on a hot day as well.