Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Childhood Favourite

Morning! It's Tuesday already and I'm feeling pretty cheery today for no particular reason.

Weekend was fab, went to see a couple of apartments and had pizza at this place in Lane Cove called Via Napoli. You can order normal pizzas, half a metre pizzas or a 2 metre pizza! There was only 2 of us so half a metre please!

This always happens in this regard I'm like my mum, eyes bigger than my stomach. It was so good though and very authentic and Italian, the only thing that brought it down was the atmosphere. Eating alfresco was fine, but we were stuck in between tables of families with children that are screaming (literal screaming) for attention so it wasn't the least bit romantic. So I would recommend going for dinner after 9 pm when the children should be in bed. Haha. I actually didn't really mind too much, I was just so hungry I was too busy eating anyway.

Lookee, I found a DIY swing whilst house hunting. I tried and tested it, how could I not?

one teaspoon beauty outlaws

one teaspoon beauty outlaws

tree swing DIY

forever 21 nautical anchor necklace

forever 21 striped nautical crop top

Wearing
Top: Forever 21 (old). Others here,here and here
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Bag: Celine
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments :

Post a Comment