Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Paisley

Hi guys, happy Tuesday again. Took these photos over the weekend when it was nice and sunny in my most favouritest dress that I bought ages ago. It's so easy to throw on and the best part is, it has pockets. It's paisley and quilted as well, and I love anything quilted. Dresses, bags, furniture. Quilt everything!

asos paisley quilted dress

asos paisley quilted dress

celine powder box bag

asos paisley quilted dress

asos paisley quilted dress

asos paisley quilted dress

I also went to a new cafe / food place called Paramount Coffee Project in Surry Hills and I thoroughly recommend the Crab Po Boy, which is in a nutshell a soft shell crab burger. Nick said the coffee was good also. Worth the wait that's for sure.

Wearing:
Dress: ASOS
Bag: Celine
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Karen Walker

4 comments :

  1. Stunning dress! You are gorgeous and I love the way you have accessorised this

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally felt like today was Saturday! Lol.
    You look gorgeous!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Niss,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress on you, you look amazing! The photos are great too :) I just followed you so it would be great if you could follow back xx
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete