Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lace & Leather

Zimmermann Crepe Lace T Chloe Susanna boots Zimmermann Crepe Lace T Zimmermann Crepe Lace T Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Pants Zimmermann Crepe Lace T

Had to leave the house early this morning to get an imprint of my teeth, cause my jaw has been clickety clacking for some time now. Getting a splint made to wear at night is going to look super attractive, am I right? Not receiving it 'til next next Monday and the expense is huge - so hopefully this is a working solution for my night time clenching. I also will consider hypno-therapy if it doesn't work, which I know sounds kind of bogus but it might help, who knows? Well actually, if there is someone who's ever had hypno-therapy, please let me know your experience.

Wearing:
Top: Zimmermann
Pants: Helmut Lang
Boots: Chloe
Watch: Michael Kors

11 comments :

  1. Those Chloe boots are killer!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace and leather is a perfect combination! You look marvelous!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked those leather pants! Lets follow each other!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie at www.ellecharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty,I love the combination!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. my jaw does that too so annoying! you look beautiful darling—I'm really impressed with how well you pull off leather pants!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. I live the soft feminine look of the lace top paired with your rocker chic leather pants and studded booties.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love black on black! the mix of textures is perfect!!!

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had hypno-theraphy, so sadly I can tell anything about it. Btw, your look was great, the combination between lace and leather was very balance, I like the textures on the lace, It's classic but the cutting very modern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well put together! I love how leather and lace compliment.

    -S

    http://www.thebuddhaqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look. Beauty T-shirt!

    http://anormalstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete