Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Wishlist

It's that time of year again, officially the first of December and officially the day you can all start opening your advent calendars! I thought this year I would make the ultimate wishlist that probably wouldn't come true but still fun to make, also because I'm the kind of person who really enjoys making lists. I hope you're all getting into the spirit of things. Only a couple more weeks of work to go and then I get to see my family and friends again! Love!

9 comments :

  1. Love the clutch and the sunglasses, gorgeous picks <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! sure we can follow let me know when you follow me with fb and bloglovin and I come back
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! just book marked it.

    would LOVE you to give me some advice on my blog (anything that needs changing, post ideas, etc!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelY! looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wish list! I love the Saint Laurent Clutch and the sunglasses :)

    best wishes from Germany

    blackbowchain.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some wonderful items on your wish list. I love The studded bracelet, the skirt, clutch and heels.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post.. lovejoystyles,bloodspot.com

    ReplyDelete